Training people to manage emergencies
On the 25th March 2020, Level 4 COVID-19 response will be put in place. Our team will be working remotely and still be available to support you and your organisation with Emergency Management training, peer support and other services as required. This could be via phone, email or video conferencing. Stay Safe
Train your people to take charge Sharyn Devereux-Blum and Paul Blum welcome you to Devereux-Blum Training & Development Ltd. All emergencies can be managed and we can work with you and your organisation to train your people to have the skills and capability to manage an emergency response.
- Devereux-Blum Training & Development have been training in the Emergency Management Sector for over 23 years.
- Their trainers are experienced and knowledgeable and are considered ‘experts’ in CIMS (Coordinated Incident Management System) training.
- Devereux-Blum Training & Development provide training, facilitation and coaching and other services (presentations) nationally and internationally.
- Devereux-Blum Training & Development work with all areas of business (Non-government, State and Public Sector, State and Public Service)
- Devereux-Blum Training & Development are a NZQA Category 1 accredited Training Education Provider on a four-year evaluation cycle. At our most recent External Evaluation and Review we achieved Highly Confident and Excellent in all categories. 2017 – Report of External Evaluation and Review. See our details on NZQA and the standards we are accredited to deliver.
Check out our links for CIMS (Co-ordinated Incident Management System) Business Continuity Planning and other tailored training packages. Click below to hear our trainer Paul speak about how we can help your organisation be prepared for any event:
Why undertake Emergency Management Training?
How would your organisation cope in an Emergency and who would take charge? This is the question you need to ask.
- Emergency Management Training can help your organisation prepare for emergencies. Emergency and non-Emergency events often strike with little warning.
- What hazards do you need to take steps to reduce the impact of, prepare for, respond to and recover from? Whether you are an CEO, Executive, Manager, Emergency Responder, Health and Safety Representative or someone with a genuine interest in emergency readiness and workplace safety, then we encourage you to learn more about our Training Courses.
More in this section…