Equip your building with basket stretchers suitable for rescue situations
Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame. Molded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle. Chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion resistant. Easily replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort. Four two-piece quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
Features of this product:
- Ideal for a range of rescue situations
- Molded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort.
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant
- Suitable for Civil Defence purposes
- Ideal stretcher for use in high rise buildings
- Foot plate included
- Postage and packaging charges are additional.
- Prices are subject to change.