Following on from CIMS 2, the CIMS 4 practical two day course is for those people who wish to advance their understanding of the New Zealand Co-ordinated Incident Management System (CIMS) in a multi agency environment.
By the end of the CIMS 4 workshop participants will have:
- Fully attended the two day course,
- Applied the CIMS structure at incidents as a team member as indicated in the CIMS unit standard 22445.
- Apply the inter-related functions of incident management to the model of coordinated incident management.
- Conduct the operations functions by applying incident action planning strategies.
- Conduct incident planning and intelligence activities.
- Conduct incident logistics activities.
- Apply measures to control the movement of people and vehicles at incidents.
This CIMS 4 training includes the latest updates to the CIMS Model and learnings from significant events in recent years.
Click below to hear our Trainer & Director Paul speak about how we can help your organisation be prepared for any event:
CIMS 4 courses are run in a central city venue in Wellington or where numbers allow at venues throughout New Zealand. Each CIMS 4 course will be tailored to the needs of each group. Additional courses are available on demand to be run either on weekdays or weekends.
To register for a scheduled Public Course please click the relevant Register button below next to the dates you wish to attend.