Ensure that your policies and procedures support your people by providing a solid foundation on which to respond your Incident Management Teams.
We work with you to fine tune your response when working to CIMS:
- CIMS Structure – developing the right structure
- Integrating CIMS into your Emergency plans.
- Matching people and skill sets to the CIMS roles.
- Identifying major threats.
- Legislative drivers.
- Lead Agency / Support Agency considerations
- Legal questions
- Authority to act.
- Financial delegations.
- Trigger points.
- Activation of the TEAM
- Accounting for staff, visitors & contractors
- Interagency MOU’s /protocols.
- Recording templates.
- Incident Management Response Kit (CIMS kit).
- ICP / EOC design and layout and setup.
- Shift changeovers.
- Media management
- Corporate reputation
- Public perceptions.
- Training plans
- Team safety – injuries & fatalities
We consult on a range of matters assisting you with the development and integration of CIMS into your organisation.