Tubular Webbing – Ideal for Civil Defence Rescue Teams
Tubular webbing is widely used in general rescue, climbing, caving and related activities. It may be used in a range of ways and is cost effective when compared with rescue rope.
- Strong and durable 25mm webbing
- Rated to 18kN (4,200lbs force)
- Reduces the wear and tear on Rescue ropes
- Saves on replacement costs
- Can be cut to selected lengths as required
- NB: Colours may vary (blue, red, purple)
- Minimum order of 90 metres.
- Postage and packaging charges are additional.
- Prices are subject to change.