Replace those old manilla/sisal ropes with modern rescue ropes!
Synthetic fibre ropes are recommended for Civil Defence Rescue purposes. The construction style provides a rope that is strong and resistant to damage, yet is light and easy to handle.
The criteria for synthetic fibre ropes are laid down in Australian Standard AS4142.3- 1993,
(Fibre ropes-Part 3 Man-made fibre rope for static life rescue lines):
- Minimum diameter 11mm
- Static kernmantel construction
- Minimum rated strength 3000kg
- 100% Polyamide (Nylon)
- Spin / twist resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Good handling and knotting properties
- Maximum 3% elongation at 80kg load
- Maximum 10% elongation at 375kg load
- Maximum 20% elongation at 3000kg load
- Contrasting core and sheath colours
- Coded with an identification tape in the core.
This construction style provides a rope that is strong and resistant to damage,
yet is light and easy to handle.
Click here for the PDF version.
- Available in lengths 12m 20m, 50m or greater
- Postage and packaging charges are additional.
- Ropes supplied may be to equivalent CI1801 & CE0120 standards.
- Prices are subject to change.